1. Not so secret obsession is Harry Styles. Please don’t judge. He isn’t a baby; you just don’t see the right pictures.
2. I am sucky at not procrastinating (I have an exam in sevenish hours)
3. I actually really enjoy salads as an entire meal.
4. I am actually incredibly worried I’m making the wrong decision by graduating early.
5. I attempt to look cool but always feel like I fail next to my fashionista friend. She rolls her freaking raincoat sleeves up for looks and can pull off a Quirrel-esque scarf turban.
6. My favorite candy is sour gummy worms and I’m not even the hugest fan of chocolate although I do get cravings for it. Similarly, all I want is an entire cereal box size container of fruit snacks right now?
7. I really want to always have a vase of flowers cause it seems cool.
8. I’m really worried that everyone I’m not incredibly close to is going to forget about me/not miss me at all when I leave next semester.
9. Fruit tea is another obsession of mine started by your mom. Additionally, my renewed love of shrimp is due to eating dinner at your house.
10. Saw Aaron Carter live and in person at age 19. One of the best experiences of my life.